Here's some interesting links for information on survival related topics.
Reincarnation
http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/personalitystudies/
Near Death Experiences
http://www.near-death.com/
Reincarnation
http://www.near-death.com/newton.html
Instrumental Transcommunication
http://www.pd.org/topos/perforations/perf5/commun-with-dead.html
THE REALITY OF INSTRUMENTAL TRANSCOMMUNICATION VOICES SCIENTIFICALLY DEMONSTRATED ON 5TH DECEMBER 2004 DURING EXPERIMENTS WITH MARCELLO BACCI AT GROSSETO ITALY, EUROPE
http://www.victorzammit.com/afterlifearticles/bacci.html
The Holographic Universe
http://www.earthportals.com/hologram.html
Potential Medium to Departed to Medium Communication of Pictorial Information:
Exploratory Evidence Consistent with Psi and Survival of Consciousness
http://www.enformy.com/mediums.htm
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment