1. Did a bunch of markdowns
2. Did the bakery
3. Sweep the floor
4. Put out some red bulk onions
5. Put out some brocoli
6. Bagged up some bananas
7. Put out some iceberg lettuce
8. Put out a bag of 2 lb bags of carrots
9. Counted bags of cranberries
10. Put out some white bulk onions
11. Put out a couple of cauliflower'
12. Put out 1 and a half boxes of bulk bananas
13. Cleaned out 3 big sinks with sos pad
14. Put out some bags of 5 1b carrots
15. Put out a bag of green beans
16. Put out a box of bulk yams
17. Put out a bag of 2 lb bags of parnsips
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment