This is a good question, that has got me thinking for a long time. First of all, I think that god is not a person more like something that is very difficult to describe. Maybe god is a light in other realms of reality?. It sure does make a person think eh?. The evidence for survival of bodily death doesn't necessarily show that their is a god but it does make it more likely.
Some questions to ponder
1. Does god exist?
2. Is their more than one god?
3. Is any religious concepts of god correct?
I would say yes to the first question and no two the last two questions. That's just my opinion.
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
1 comment:
I'd like to say yes, but for now I have to say I don't know. If one does not adopt a religion, then their definition of God really becomes hazy. Because I am not a part of any religion, I'd simply have to admit I do not know.
Post a Comment