It looks like Pons and Fleishmann work has been replicated. Skeptics say that an paper by MIT showed that other researchers were unable to reproduce the results. Their has been serious questions that has been raised against the scientific integrity of that paper.
http://padrak.com/ine/WACF.html
Science magazine publishes more evidence of tabletop nuclear reactions
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2002/03/25/tbltpfusion.DTL
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment