I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hot Weather Here Now!!!
Here in New Glasgow we are getting some very hot weather today it got up to 34 degrees with the humidex being higher. This summer for me has been very lousy my poor father still is going through major depression. He has no car, so we haven't gone anywheres this summer. I am now saving money for christmas so i can buy presents for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment