I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Monday, February 21, 2011
Rebuttal to Steven Novella's Body Snatchers, Phantom Limbs, and Alien Hands
Dr. Steven Novella says that we cannot trust are own experiences, well of course we can't unless of course their is strong collaboration by highly credential scientists, as well as evidence to support it. Steven Novella then goes us to say that brain activity is sufficient cause to explain consciousness how so?. Simply saying so, is not going to do. Many neuroscientists have also lump into this false assumption perhaps brain activity strongly correlates with consciousness but isn't the sole cause of consciousness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment