Monday, July 12, 2021

Youtube Atheists

Many if not most go by the line that they once believed in religion. I for one don't endorse religion as I see religion has had it's own monopoly on ideas such as life after death making anyone who dares investigate rather or not there is one or not just someone with a religious agenda. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I for one have never followed any religion nor have I read any holy books. I used to think that once your dead that it's there is nothing lights out. Of course as you know I am convinced that the scientific evidence for an afterlife is very strong. I can name numerous youtubers who are Atheists some with their own shows. They often attack people who are faith based who believe in the bible and other such holy books. I just had my second dose of the covid-19 vaccine. My first dose was Pfizer and my second dose was Moderna. I encourage anyone who hasn't gotten their first dose or second dose to get it.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...