Friday, November 19, 2021

I got a lot on my mind lately!

I am not feeling so good!. I just have a lot on my mind. I am sure many people do its a rough time. Just that storm for this week on my mind. As you have heard suppose to be very bad with lots and lots of rain but more than anything it's the wind. If things got real bad where would people go?. It's not like there are any real shelters in my small town. Of course, the pandemic makes me wonder if it's really ever going to end. Just recently found out about the passing of Jean she was a good friend of my late father. She always asked about me and wondered how I was doing. I miss her a lot. A lot of crazy stuff happening lately too like the bad flooding in British Columbia. I know it seems like I am ranting but I am really just trying to vent my thoughts. I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music lately trying to keep in a positive mindset.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...