Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Coronavirus rant

I am feeling so frustrated and angry right now. So sick and tired about hearing about this Covid 19. It feels like people are in a war zone so many darn restrictions. Easy for people who have a vehicle you can just hop in and go get fast food. People don't realize but when your going to a mall you do need something on the run something in your stomach. This is almost becoming to much for me. I was at the TD bank today and it was like a complete war zone had to wait outside for 20 plus minutes before even being allowed to come in so was my mother. They better start easing restrictions soon. One guy walk into the TD Bank and shut off his mouth to the workers there he had enough. Sorry for the rant but this really testing any patience I have left. The snow is adding insult to injury. I like snow but with this happening no need for it.


Yeah we are getting snow just to add too the current misery. It seems like things are getting worse, hopefully they get take a turn for the better soon. I have to get a new laptop too and to my surprise they had none at Walmart today when I went over there. Walmart is another place I will be avoiding for the next few months the same with TD Bank. I don't like going into Sobeys grocery store anymore neither they are way too strict with things. We have no Ubereats, Skip the dishes or Doordash here in my small town of New Glasgow Nova Scotia Canada so all we have are pizza places that will offer delivery. I miss my hamburger joints and KFC chicken.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...