10. Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas
9. Waving Flag by the Young Artists for Haiti
8. Baby by Justin Beiber
7. If we ever meet again by Katy Perry and Timbaland
6. Rude boy by Rihanna
5. Blah Blah Blah by Kesha
4. Alice by Avril Lavigne
3. American Honey by Lady Antebellum
2. Highway twenty ride by Zac Brown Band
1. Temporary home by Carrie Underwood
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment