Sunday, May 25, 2014

Chatabout is the next big thing!!!

I have come across this wonderful site called Chatabout it offers it members points for simply posting messages on your most favorite topics. You get 1 point for every 20 word plus comment you make. It also has radioloyalty on it where you can earn 2 points every 10 minutes all you have to do is enter in the captcha. They also have a bonus area where there is offer walls such as peanut labs and supersonic ads. Also, on top of that you get 5 points every day just by doing the daily poll. There is a huge variety of gift cards on there ranging from amazon gift cards to paypal. Amazon is only 500 points for a 5 dollar card the same with paypal. I have earned 45 dollars so far using there site. You can do did it also.

If you are interested sign up here

http://chatabout.com/referral/u/58402

I am sure you will enjoy the site as much as I am.

1 comment:

Marsha Cooper said...

I'm not as active as I should be, but boy do I need to get on that!

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...