Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year!

I hope your Christmas and New Years was great. Mine wasn't too bad we almost lost our power a couple of times it was blinking but luckily we didn't lose it. We had an ice storm at Christmas yeah it wasn't too good.Suppose to have another bad storm tomorrow this one they are referring to like its a winter hurricane. Yeah suppose to have very strong winds again. I got plenty of stuff for Christmas such as a brand new cd player, t-shirts, sleep pants, wrestling figures that I collect among other things. I did not make any New Years resolutions because I believe that a lot of people make unrealistic goals they cannot possibly achieve. I do the same, they say just make small goals instead yeah but much easier said then done. It's hard to believe it's another new year it just seemed like 2017 was here.

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...