I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Friday, January 24, 2020
Does creating Artificial Memories prove that memories are somehow stored in the brain?
No it doesn't as artificial memories are nothing like a real memory. That is why they are called fake memories. The hopes of many Materialist scientist's is that this will eventually lead to proving the engram theory of memory. That memory is physical traces stored in the brain. However previous failure of this theory should make these scientist's pause that the theory may be wrong. We also have evidence mentioned previously in this blog about terminal lucidity patients who have their memories return to them shortly before their death. This strongly indicates that memories are not stored in the brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment