Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Interesting Case And New Skeptiko Podcast

You can read about it here



Dead woman wakes up after 17 hours with no brain activity!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1021818/The-mother-came-dead--minutes-life-support-machine-turned-OFF.html


Also another new skeptiko podcast by Alex Tskaris

Titled: Noreen Renier, Psychic Detectives and Skeptics

Guest: Noreen Renier, discusses her work as a psychic detective and adds new information to the skeptical investigation of Ben Radford in The Skeptical Inquirer.

“You’ve got to realize, the police are very skeptical. They’re not going to give me any clues or information. Of course, they don’t know where he is. But, no, they give me nothing, and I don’t need anything. I mean, I’m really am a psychic, and this is my job.”—Noreen Renier

Check it out here

http://www.skeptiko.com/index.php?id=64

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...