1) Do you have an explanation for the process of the detachment and reattachment of a non-physical mind to a body?
2) What is a non-physical mind composed of?
3) Where are all the non-attached minds right now?
4) What powers it when it is not attached to a body?
5) What is it transmitting to brain? If thoughts, how are the thoughts generated and how do the thoughts travel to the brain?
6) What keeps a mind individually cohesive (not dissipating into whatever medium it dwells within) when not in a body?
7) Why are minds proposed to be unaffected by entropy?
8) Have the number of minds increased, as the number of brains have over the centuries?
What i think powers the soul is a medium of some kind.
As far as the question with have the numbers of minds increased. I would say yes slightly but reincarnation halts the process.
They travel to the brain like how a tv works, only the brain is a complex tv.
The non-attached minds are in other realities.
That is the thing We don't know if the soul continues forever. It may not it really depends. What perserves you is the process of other lifes on this planet. Past lives.
1 day ago