I like my new computer I got from my sister.
Here's the details of it
352 Intel Celeron D Processor
512mb of memory
160gb hard drive
dvd-dual drive
It's a lot faster than my old computer was and the hard drive is a lot bigger . Right now I have window's xp I heard their are too many bugs on window's vista.
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment