Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Orphan Good Movie!!!

I just watched the Orphan last night its a really good movie i give me probably 7 stars out of 10!!!. Just in case you don't know its a horror movie. I will say it is a great horror movie definitely worth watching.

Here is the trailer for the movie




Oh one more thing i need to talk about hurricane Bob. It is now a category 4 hurricane with max substained winds of 215 km/h. It looks like it will be a category 1 hurricane maybe category 2 hurricane when it comes to Nova Scotia. I am keeping my eyes on this hurricane.

Here is the current track of the hurricane

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/hurricane/track_e.html

No comments:

The production model v.s the Receiver/filter/reducing valve theory

It is often said by Materialists that the dramatic alterations of the brain on the mind/consciousness demonstrates that the brain somehow pr...