Awhile ago, I was watching many videos on Consciousness, God and the Cosmos. This site with host Robert Lawrence Kuhn has has very interesting videos on Consciousness, God and the Cosmos. Some of the ones I have watched were.
Is consciousness an illusion?
[Henry Stapp]
Is the person all material?
[John Searle]
Is there life after death?
[Michael Shermer]
[J.P. Moreland]
Check out this site here
http://www.closertotruth.com/topic/Is-There-Life-After-Death-/145
I'm here to discuss topics such as the Paranormal, Life After Death and other topics like weather, music, terrorism, wrestling etc.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you it's time to retire this blog!
Retiring this blog it was fun but have been too busy to keep up with it. I appreciate all the views I have gotten.
-
The reasons why the transmission theory can explain the mind/body problem are as follows. 1] Can explain both the third and first experience...
-
Ghosts want to be noticed. Ghosts have no sense of passing time. Often, they do not know that they are dead. Sometimes they exist in a state...
-
I like to rebut the most important points in the article. Here is the link to the article http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment