Revolutionary findings of Nobel Laureate Roger Sperry in the area of brain science. Sperry demonstrated beyond doubt that the conscious intention to do something comes first--before the firing of the brain cells and the whole neural network connected with this human intention. Sperry specified the supplementary motor area (SMA) as the brain area that is activated first by human consciousness. These findings contradicted Sperry’s own theoretical inclinations. Originally, and for decades, Sperry had wanted to prove that brain processes create consciousness. His fact-based scientific discoveries showed otherwise. Consciousness can precede and alter brain events.
2. Fact-based discoveries of the Global Consciousness Project based in Princeton University. This project has found a way to construct random event generators (REGs) on the basis of quantum physics. REGs generate random events. So scientists in Princeton wanted to determine whether or not consciousness can alter the randomness of the REG machines. If consciousness induces non-random patterns in the REG machines, then it would mean that consciousness has the power to alter material events. Their data, collected from a global network of more than 40 autonomous REG machines in many countries, clearly demonstrates that consciousness can affect the workings of matter.
Readings for significant global events like September 11 clearly show that consciousness impacts matter.
3. Neuroplasticity This new science has now established that our consciousness can not only stimulate the emergence of new brain cells (neurogenesis), but can also alter the functional areas of the brain (neuroplasticity). A person’s visual cortex--what enables us to see physical objects--can be transformed, by conscious training, into an adjunct or supplementary auditory cortex in blind people, for example.
Neuroplasticity also debunks the idea that we have no sense of self or freedom. Transforming our brain (neuroplasticity) requires a continuous and consistent focus and attention that overcomes random brain processes. There is clearly a consistent sense of self that freely undertakes the conscious and voluntary act of pursuing a practice that ultimately transforms the brain to be a supportive matrix for the new practices and habits that we want to create.
4. As early as the 70s and 80s of the last century, the US Department of Defense was spending millions of dollars using, or better, misusing public funds and the capacity of consciousness to transcend its bodily (including) brain limits. The US military trained individuals to master out-of-body (OBE) journeys to expand and advance the range of their arsenal in espionage and counter-espionage. Their OBE experts traveled in consciousness to the depths of the sea, into the hidden and locked vaults of target enemy buildings to secure highly confidential information. Such a program was publicly defended in the public records of the US Congress in the early 1980s.
5. Instrumental Transcommunication Experiments
6. Accurate out of body perceptions cases where many patients had no brain activity and no heart beat.
8. The best cases of Past-Life Regression cases
9. The Best Cases Induced Hypnotic Regression
10. The Best Physical Mediumship Cases
11. The Scole Experiments
12. Remote Viewing Experiments
13. Thousands and thousands of Psi Experiments
14. Extrasenory Perception
16. The Best Ouija Board Cases
17. The Cross-Correspondences
19. Automatic Writing
20. The Best cases of Sprit Posession
21. The Near Death Experiences Of Children Are Remarkably Similiar To Adult Near Death Experiences
22. Animal Telepathy
24. The Mental Mediumship Experiments
25. The Norfolk Experiment
26. Some People Have Been Dead For Several Days
27. Drop In Communicator cases
28. Astral Projection Experiments
29. Internal Impression Cases
30. The problem of genius
31. The nonphysical aspect of Qualia
32. Mental States seems to be different from brain states
33. Electronic Voice Phenomena Experiments
34. Deathbed Visions
35. Spontaneous Cases
36. Direct-Voice Mediums
37. The best cases of apparitions
38. the best photographic evidence for ghosts
39. after-death communications
40. groups of dying peple can share the same near death experience
41. people have near death experiences have brought back scientific discoveries
42. Evidence of telepathy in pets
43. psyhic laboratory experiments
- dr.ostio rudi schneider physical psyhic experiments
- measuring psychic temperature
- psychological testing
-voice machine analysis
- EEG analysis
45. Placedo Response
46. People born blind can see during a near death experience
48. hypnotic suggestion though well known they demonstrate the influence of mental states on the body
49. Memory Traces have never been found in the brain
50. unexplained properties of all human thinking, memory and violition
53. Quantum Physics
- The Aether- every physical body has a etheric body
54. the worldwide phenomenon of untive mystical experience
58. cases of people with no detectable brain mass
- one case for example a college student with an above average IQ turned out to be hydrocephalic and have almost no brain at all. The brain tissue in his skull was flattened into a millimeter-thick membrane.
59. mediatation alters brain states
60. the two dimensional argument
61. phone calls from the dead cases a deceased person's voice is heard on the telephone.
1 day ago